The HVAC Service Coordinator will coordinate the field activities of the service division. This individual communicates directly with technicians, customers, vendors, and suppliers. The Coordinator is responsible for scheduling all field personnel for seasonal preventive maintenance contracts, service repairs & replacements.
This position acts as a liaison between the office and assigned field technicians. The Donnelly Service Department utilizes a sophisticated ERP System that seamlessly manages dispatching, fleet tracking, service calls and billing.
Essential Job Functions
• Receive and respond to all client inquiries
• Work closely with Service Manager on customer satisfaction issues
• Monitor customer complaints to ensure that problems are resolved in a timely manner with the best solution possible
• Receive incoming requests for services and relays sense of urgency to Service Managers
• Dispatch and manage the workload of assigned field technicians
• Complete billing of assigned work
• Complete estimates as needed and follow-up
• Complete weekly time reports, verify assigned technician(s) hours and expenses
• Dispatch technicians to emergency service calls
• Manage monthly maintenance workload to ensure completion, provide updates as needed
• Schedule all client site visits for non-service calls and maintenance visits
• Manage approved repair work to ensure client needs are met while maximizing profitability
• Cover standby phone service periodically (after hours)
• At least 5 years’ experience in HVAC service dispatching position
• Proven written and verbal skills necessary to complete assigned tasks
• Considerable tact and human relations skills (teamwork) in interacting with all levels of management and staff
• Reliable and showing-up to work on time is pivotal to success of position
Apply for This Position
About Our Company
Donnelly Mechanical, an ENGIE company, is New York City’s premier provider of innovative commercial HVAC service, maintenance and construction. With over 30 years’ experience and 200+ employees, we serve New York City’s most prominent commercial organizations across a variety of sectors including data centers, healthcare facilities, Class-A office spaces and commercial real estate management firms.
Benefits & Culture
Our employees play a major role in our success and we value them. Many of our employees have been with us for over 10 years. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and company paid life insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing plans.