The HVAC Service Coordinator will coordinate the field activities of the service division. The Service Coordinator communicates directly with customers, vendors, and suppliers to ensure accurate communication of job or project status and requirements. This position acts as liaison between the office and assigned field technicians.
Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Dispatch and manage the workload of assigned field technicians.
- Receive incoming requests for service.
- Manage monthly maintenance workload to ensure completion, provide updates as needed.
- Complete estimates as needed and follow-up as per department guidelines.
- Manage approved repair work to ensure optimum client needs and maximize profitability.
- Complete billing of assigned work as per department guidelines.
- Complete weekly time reports, verify assigned technicians’ hours and expenses.
- Cover standby and complete assigned tasks/projects.
- Follow all DMC work rules, policies, and safety guidelines.
- Cover additional technicians for all above in event someone is absent.;
- At least 3 years’ experience in HVAC service dispatching position
- Proven written and verbal skills necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Considerable tact and human relations skills (teamwork) in interacting with all levels of management and staff.
- Reliable and showing-up to work on time is pivotal to success of position.
Apply for This Position
About Our Company
Donnelly Mechanical, an ENGIE company, is New York City’s premier provider of innovative commercial HVAC service, maintenance and construction. With over 30 years’ experience and 200+ employees, we serve New York City’s most prominent commercial organizations across a variety of sectors including data centers, healthcare facilities, Class-A office spaces and commercial real estate management firms.
Benefits & Culture
Our employees play a major role in our success and we value them. Many of our employees have been with us for over 10 years. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and company paid life insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing plans.