Salvatore Romano serves as a Project Manager for Donnelly Mechanical’s Special Projects Division, where he brings over 30 years of industry experience. Salvatore served as a uniformed supervisor and owners representative for the New York City Police Department on all major capital projects, as well as large renovations and agency mission critical projects.
Upon retirement from the NYPD, he served as a HVAC Project Manager for a mechanical contractor in Nassau County where he worked on many successful construction projects across several industries including some of Long Island’s largest higher education universities.
Salvatore holds the following industry certifications:
- Refrigerant Transition & Recovery Certification
- LEED® for New Construction & Major Renovations
- PMP – Certificate in Advanced Project Management
- AutoCAD Architecture
- OSHA – 10 Hour Occupational Safety & Health Training Certificate
- Aerial Work Platform – Operator Training Certificate
- Carlin Combustion Technology – Manufacturers Technician Training