HVAC Construction, Critical Projects:
Installation of Entire Cooling System
This project consisted of 3 days of rigging and assembling AHUs and chillers.
Donnelly saved the client costs by finishing the project under budget and within established timelines. 3D AutoCAD drafting and BIM modeling ensured successful logistics planning and collaboration between construction trades. All equipment was successfully installed and commissioned, including specialty systems for critical equipment rooms. This client was able to minimize disruptions to their daily operations and maintain a safe, healthy environment for patients.
- Complex project as proper air quality and temperature is vital for safe healthcare operations
- 3D Building Information Modeling (BIM) modeling
- 2×420-ton air cooled chillers
- New boiler and chiller plant
- Install over 100 VAVs with hot water reheat coils
- 82 exhaust valves and fume hoods
- 8 fan coil units
- Specialty snorkels